Friday, December 28, 2012

Distance in relationships...


You being away from me, My life is same as hell, All the hopes of being together, Have nothing but failed.. When I remember, The moments we'd cherished, My tears start raining, On the verge to be perished.. As I stand on the precipice, And look into the sky, My mind gives suggestions, To take a step and die.. But when I listen to my heart, My decision gets turned, It tells me to hold on, And the notion of suicide gets burnt.. So believing on my heart, I can wait for a while, Distance can't make us apart, All I long for is your smile.. Distance may be much, That may cause me forgetting you, But my love for you is such, That I will never give up on you.. So let us wait and watch, What God has planned for me and you, I know He will bring us together, For I'll always be loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment