Friday, December 28, 2012

Mother's Love...


For my dear Mom, On this usual day, I wrote a love poem, In my own special way.. I am aware, Being a mother is not easy, What it would feel to be.. You have so many chores to do, So many things to look to, Yet you've your attention to me, And at all the things I do... When I get wounded up, And blood's bleeding fast, It is for you like, A knife peared in your heart.. Your love is a holy river, It never ceases even in agony, You always pour its water on me, Blessing me with this heavenly gift... A day without you, Is hard to imagine, It will be a day, Without sunshine.. I've nothing much to express, As your love is endless, I need you so badly, And will need you always.. I know death is certain, It cannot be retained. When you get too old, And death is a second apart, Remember one thing dear, We will never depart.. You and your love will always be there, Deep in my heart, Deep in my heart...!

No comments:

Post a Comment